No products in the cart.
For those of you who have been receiving the Blitz email newsletters, you’ll know that the much anticipated iphone app ‘ScaleBlitzer’ has finally been released.
After more than a year of blood, sweat and [many] tears, Abe Cytrynowski and I have produced what we think is the ultimate tool for teachers and students in the quest for brilliant sounding scales and arpeggios!
ScaleBlitzer is not one of those novelty apps that get used for one day only. It’s a valuable resource that students will use for many months and will improve out of sight in a very short time!
Here are some reasons why it’s good:
· Students will be incredibly keen to know what scales to practice each week
· All technical work will be sounding better each week, from every student
· Create an intra-studio competition by tracking your students on the ScaleBlitzer leaderboard!
· Scales are finally fun and interesting to practice, because ScaleBlitzer makes it that way
· Your technique will improve quickly without you realizing it’s happening
· You can compare your progress with other Blitzers around the world!
· No need to nag your children to practice scales – they’ll just want to do it
· ScaleBlitzer will keep track of which scales need more practice, so you can relax and know it’s all being covered
· Your children will be so much better at playing all their pieces because their techniques will have improved out of sight!
For those who don’t own an iPhone, iPod or iPad, there are excellent worksheets available for download at www.scaleblitzer.com . Each of these worksheets represents about 2-3 weeks of practice and they are designed to create interest and excitement in practice, just like the ScaleBlitzer app.
The worksheets are EXTREMELY cheap at around $2 each. At the moment there are 4-8 different worksheets available for each of AMEB Piano Grades P-3. Students who work their way through all of the worksheets for any one grade will be SUPER prepared for their exams!
Parents can easily buy these online, download them straight to their computers and print them out. We’ve made them so cheap because we’d like to think that teachers and parents will buy them rather than photocopy them.
For more info visit www.scaleblitzer.com
Download ScaleBlitzer from the App store today!